- Premium Quality High Density- 1.8 Density-Polyurethane Foam Sheet/ 55lbs Compression rate
- 5″x27″x72″ Is Ideal for oval and round poker tables, furniture cushions, boat cushions, car cushions and foam
- 100% recovery rate/fire retardant
- Made in the USA
- Will last 7-10 Years/ Lifetime Warranty
Use our premium quality-High density foam as a spare mattress and to reupholster your sofa, chair cushions, or any kind of cushions.
Are you annoyed that your mattress, chairs, sofa or cushions fell flat right away or even after many uses? Then get a Dream Solutions USA high Density premium quality Foam and get your furniture and cushions looking as good as new!
Our foams are made in the USA! High density foam has a compression rate of 55 lbs. This means for every 55 lbs approximately , your foam will compress by 1 inch. High density foam is designed for that firm feeling, for those who don’t want to sink into their couch. 100% recovery rate. Durable, high density foam suitable for long-term use. Easy to cut and work with for all reupholstering and crafts!
- Uses : Ideal uses for our foams are for Chair Pads, Seat Pads, Cushions, Poker Tables, Wheelchairs, Pillows, Seat Cushions, Chair Cushions, Patio Cushions, Furniture Cushions, Rocking Chair, Car Seats, Upholstery Repair, Chair Upholstery, Foam Mattresses, Furniture cushions, bench cushions, boat cushions, car cushions, back support, sofa seat replacement and all other home and commercial upholstery applications
- Natural White Color
- Premium High Density Polyurethane
- Lifetime Warranty
- Guaranteed durability
- Longlasting: 7-10 years
Care Instructions: All foam sheets are sold per sheet not per yard and rolled for packaging. Packing, shipping & cutting foam packages need to be opened immediately once you receive the package. Do not let the foam sit unopened for more than 1 week. Do not open with a box cutter. Use a ball point pen or a pencil. Start by making a little incision and break it from there. When unpacking, allow at least 2 days for the foam to breathe in order to recover its original size and form.