- Bulk Poly Plastic Pellets for Stuffing & Filling Weighted Blankets, Bean Bags, Rock Tumbling, Toys, Lifelike Dolls, Cornhole Bags, Filter Media & Other Crafts
- Machine Washable & Dryable, Made in the USA, Hypo-Allergenic, Non-Toxic & BPA Free, No Odor
- Great Sand Alternative for Use in Sand Boxes, Sensory Tubs or Therapeutic Products
- Float in Water for Easy Skimming; Reusable; Will not break down like organic products (beans, rice, etc)
- Plastic Pellets Bulk also available in 10 LBS, 25 LBS & 100 LBS
Our bulk poly plastic pellets are great for various stuffing and filling crafts like weighted blankets, bean bags, corn hole bags, I-Spy bags, small or hand toss bean bags, foot bags, rifle bags, life like dolls, sensory toys, and plush toys. Our premium bulk plastic pellets are made in the USA, non-toxic and BPA-Free. WEIGHTED BLANKETS: Non-toxic & Machine washable make these the perfect for weighted blankets. This poly bead bulk size is out most popular for DIY weighted blankets. Generally, it’s recommended that you use 1 LB of plastic pellets for each 10 lbs of body weight for the user. CORNHOLE BAGS: Because our plastic pellets are mold & mildew resistant, they will not break down in your cornhole bag over time like organic materials (corn, rice, etc). Also, they will not attract insects or bugs which may each though your bags to get to the organic filler. DOLLS & TOYS: The plastic stuffing beads are the perfect weight for lifelike dolls or plush toys requiring some weight or structure. SAND ALTERNATIVE: Roly Poly pellets are also a great alternative to sand for therapeutic play boxes or sensory activities. Non-toxic & BPA free, unlike sand which can contain silica, asbestos and encourage bacteria. ROCK TUMBLERS: Roly Poly pellets are excellent for rock tumbling media in rotary tumblers. The plastic pellets cushion rocks in the rock tumbling process. Roly PolyTM only sells USA made premium pellets from virgin material (not bought as scrap, imported or re-processed from used plastic). 100% satisfaction guaranteed. WARNING: Choking Hazard-small parts. Not for children under 3 years.